FIRST DAY OF TEACHING PRACTICE( PHASE 1)


In teacher training programme (B.Ed) period of teaching practice is considered as very demanding, hectic and exhaustive. Yet the essence of teacher training lies in it.
As a part of 2 year B.ed training course we teacher trainees KPM B.Ed Training College went to  K.P.M.H.S.S Cheriyavelinallor, as a part of School internship phase 1 from July 3rd to August 23rd

We reached the school at 09.00am and went and met the Head Master Mr.Bipin Bhaskar. We introduced ourselves and handed over the attendance register.Then we went to meet the subject teachers. I met Anoop sir and he gave me an idea about the class and students. I got class of 9th A. When my period came Anoop sir accompanied me to the class. He introduced me to the class. Students were very excited to meet their new English teacher. I introduced myself to them and ask them to talk about them. After the introduction section I have given an overall idea about the portion that i would cover and give a brief explanation about the nature of the class and what is the expected behavior from them.

Overall it was nice experience on my first day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KCF 2007

MCQ TEST BATTERY-English

Teacher is a techno pedagogue